Posh Hash brown Stack
These hash browns are delicious and more filling than they look! You must make sure you coat your muffin tin with dairy free spread to prevent sticking… and if they haven't gone crispy enough in the oven I suggest frying them for the last 5 minutes.
- vegan spread to grease the 12 hole muffin tin
- 4 medium potatoes grated
- 1 medium onion grated
- 1/2 can drained corn
- handful fresh coriander chopped finely
- 2 1/2 tbsp melted vegan spread
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- garlic pepper / salt to taste
- Grease a 12-hole muffin tin generously.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 Degrees C
- Combine the potato and onion and squeeze out all the water and place in a bowl.
- Add the corn, coriander, vegan spread, flour and salt / garlic pepper to the bowl and stir everything.
- Share the mixture out between the 12 muffin tins and press down to form.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from the over and let rest for a couple of minutes and carefully scrape around the edges of each hash brown to remove.
- Serve with sauce or a side of your choice.
If the hash browns don’t go crispy enough (which sometimes happens) fry them in a little oil on each side for 2 minutes at the end.