Gluten Free Vegan Pancakes
With only 7 ingredients, these pancakes are easy to make and very tasty. The sweetener / sugar is optional, but I do recommend this as it adds to the flavour.
- 2 cups gluten free plain flour
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk (we use Koko)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl and combine.
- In another blow, beat together the milk, vinegar and vanilla.
- Slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix together until smooth.
- Allow mixture to rest for 10 minutes.
- Wipe a frying pan with the oil and pour half cup batter into the pan.
- Fry for around 45 seconds to 1 minute then flip.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.