Vegan Breakfast Hash
A satisfying tasty breakfast to get you going for the day.
- 4 medium potatoes cubed
- 4 vegan sausages (we like Sainsbury's Shroomdogs)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 head savoy cabbage sliced
- 200 grams tinned chopped tomatoes
- Boil the potatoes in a pan of water for 10 minutes until just soft and drain.
- Cook the sausages according to pack instructions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onion and garlic – fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and the spices.
- Fry for 5 minutes stirring regularly.
- Add the sausages sliced, cabbage and tomatoes to the pan and continue frying for 2 minutes.
- Serve with baked beans (goes well with our spiced baked beans).