Hassleback Garlic & Thyme Baby Potatoes
Crispy roast baby potatoes with garlic and thyme.
- 2 kg baby new potatoes
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 bulb garlic sliced in half
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- Boil the potatoes in the water for around 10 minutes until just turning soft.
- Drain the potatoes and place each one on a spoon and cut across each potato leaving a 4mm space between each cut. (using a spoon stops you cutting all the way through the potato)
- Heat the oil in a pre-heated oven (200 degrees c).
- Gently place the potatoes and garlic in the oil and sprinkle the salt and thyme over.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes, turning half way through.