Lemon & Black Pepper Hummus
Hummus is so easy to make and home-made hummus is a must if you are a hummus fan.
- 2 1/2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tin chickpeas drained
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 1 tbsp course ground black pepper you can try other spices such as garlic or paprika
- pinch salt
- water for desired consistency
- Place the tahini and chickpeas in a food processor and blitz for 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, oil, pepper and salt and blitz until smooth.
- If the hummus is too thick, add a little water until it reaches desired consistency.
- Check taste and add more salt / pepper if required.
- Garnish with smoked paprika for an extra flavour.