Thai Chunky Vegetable Soup
Easy warming soup with a tangy chilli kick.
- 2 tbsp vegan thai curry paste
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 6 chestnut mushrooms halved
- 1/2 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 medium carrots chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp ginger grated
- 2 courgettes sliced thinly (ribboned)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce / tamari (we use Kikkoman soy sauce)
- salt / lime juice and chilli flakes for taste
- handful coriander
- Heat the curry paste in a pan for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and fry for 2 minutes, adding a little coconut milk if sticking.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, ginger coconut milk, stock and soy sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the ribboned courgettes and cook for 1 minute.
- Add salt / lime / chilli to taste.
- Garnish with coriander.