These are easier than they seem and a good healthy and satisfying option for breakfast.
If you have never had roasted cauliflower you are in for a treat as the flavours and textures are different than just plain boiled.
It goes well with guacamole – and if you have time (around 10 minutes) to make your own – I recommend this too. We do have a recipe for this in our sauces and sides section.
Roasted Cauliflower & Guacamole Pittas
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- guacamole (enough to generously coat 2 pittas
- 2 gluten free pittas (we use B-Free Pitta Pockets)
- handful peashoots or watercress & fresh tomatoes to garnish
- Heat the oven to 180 Degrees.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a bowl with the oil, paprika and salt and give everything a stir.
- Put the cauliflower on a baking tray (with baking sheet) and roast in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Toast the pittas and spread the guacamole generously over the pittas.
- Top with the roasted cauliflower and garnish with pea shoots or watercress and tomatoes.
- Enjoy your posh breakfast or brunch!
If you do try our recipe please leave us some ⭐⭐⭐ likes ⭐⭐⭐ or comments. It helps other readers and it it’s also lovely to hear from you.