This has to be the bet ever guacamole recipe I have created – worthy of our site! I have tried and tested many different recipes and never got it perfect until I made this one. The trick is don't overpower with herbs or spices – minimal ingredients for maximum taste. So simple and tasty!
- 2 ripe avocados with flesh removed and chopped
- 1 ripe vine tomato chopped
- 1 / 2 cloves garlic chopped (I used 2 but I love garlic – please use 1 if you prefer less garlic)
- 1/2 red chilli medium heat
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- handful coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place everything into a blender and blitz until smooth (around 1 minute).
- Taste and add more salt / lime juice if needed.