Paprika Roast Baby Potatoes
Simple and tasty baby potatoes roasted with paprika and garlic.
- 1 pack baby potatoes par boiled until just softening. (around 10 minutes)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic kept whole with skins on
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 Degrees C.
- Place the paprika, salt and oil in a large bowl and mix together.
- Add the par-boiled potatoes and garlic cloves and mix together until everything is coated.
- Heat an oven dish in the oven, then carefully remove and add the potatoes / garlic.
- Spread out evenly and bake for 25 minutes, turn and bake for 25 more minutes.
- Serve hot.