Stir-fried Beansprouts & Chinese Leaf
Quick and easy side dish perfect with Chinese or Thai food.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 head chinese leaf / napa cabbage sliced
- 2 tbsp gluten free soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp mirin
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1/2 inch piece ginger grated
- 1 medium red chilli sliced
- 1 pack fresh beansprouts
- salt to taste and scallions for serving
- Heat the oil in a wok so it is hot.
- Stir-fry the cabbage, soy sauce and mirin in the wok for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger, garlic, chilli and beansprouts to the wok and stir-fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add salt to taste and scatter over some sliced scallions.