Colourful Salad Bowl with Sesame Dressing
This is a colourful salad rich in protein and vitamins and is super healthy & tasty. This is a bowl for one person, but you could easily make more and make a large sharing platter (which gives me an idea for my next creation).
- 1/2 batch Something Tasty Crispy Salt & Pepper Tofu Please see recipe in starters and sharers.
- 1/2 batch Something Tasty Garlic Broccoli Please see recipe in sides.
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 4 radishes sliced
- 1/2 carrot julienned
- 1/4 red pepper sliced
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 3 sliced baby corn
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp organic cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Make the tofu and broccoli according to recipe
- place all your salad ingredients in your bowl neatly
- put the tofu and broccoli in the bowl with the salad
- To make the dressing:
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, olive oil and salt to a jar and shake well (or whisk in a bowl)
- Pour the dressing on your salad and tuck in!
*The dressing will last for up to three weeks in the fridge.